18 and older
Often times we find our stuck in our own insecurities of who we are and what we bring to the table. We think our roadblocks are external factors that are often out of control, but the biggest roadblock is ourselves. We hold our own talents, dreams, development, and relationships back from what they can be. We say no because of fear and the idea of yes becomes a distant possibility.
This bootcamp will take you through improvisational exercises designed to help you get out of your head, be present to what's going on around you, and act quickly. If you find yourself stuck in your career or personal relationships and want to get yourself out of the way, this bootcamp is for you. Oh, and you'll have a blast and laugh throughout the who process through learning many improv exercises.
This is the perfect bootcamp to do with work teams or even just yourself!Takeaways
- Practical exercises to take home that will help you act quickly and create better relationships around you
- Gather easy tools to help drive business results and effective team meetings
- Learn how to contribute to meetings and stop asking questions
- A 60 second pitch that can be used for meetings, networking events, and job interviews
- Learn how to be best present and how to collaborate with others
- A mock panel exercise to practice presentation skills
- Build ideas as a team and not just tear them down
- Getting out of your way to be able to dream and try new things
- Participation in exercises is voluntary, but encouraged
- We will be on our feet and practicing!
- Notebook for note taking
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.