18 and older
In this course, students will learn how to create common experiments, control for covariates in the model, and analyze and improve experiments that have been conducted. Experiments include full factorial, fractional factorial, split-half designs, response surface and mixtures. Prerequisites:
- Intro to Statistics with Minitab
- Minitab Basics
Headsets for free, Guaranteed to Run, Re-Takes for free (Up to 6 months), Interactive Classroom environment.Registration Note:
- Optimizing a System with DOE
- Creating a Design from an Existing File
- Analyzing Variation as a Response
- Removing the Effects of Extraneous Variables
- Planning an Experiment with Many Factors and Few Runs
- Experimenting with Hard-to-Change (HTC) Factors
- Designing and Analyzing Response Surface Designs
- Designing and Analyzing Mixture Designs
We can only accept students into our classes whose tuition is being paid by an employer or sponsoring organization. Self-paying individuals cannot enroll.
Courseware (if a course has a Courseware) will be shipped to the address provided two weeks before the class starts. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid Courseware being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.