18 and older
This one-day course familiarizes the participant with Power BI Online, which allows you to intuitively discover and automate the import, transformation, and combination of data across a variety of data sources.Students Will Learn:
- Configuring Dashboards
- Creating Reports
- Importing Data
- Introduction to Power BI Online
- Sharing Reports/Dashboards
The student should be familiar with Excel and the concepts of datasets and basic reporting.Course Objectives
After completing this course, students will be able to:
Headsets for free, Guaranteed to Run, Re-Takes for free (Up to 6 months), Interactive Classroom environment.Registration Note:
- Understand and utilize Power BI Online.
- Understand and examine the differences between Power BI Desktop and Power BI Online.
- Understand and explore the Power BI Online interface.
- Understand and perform importing Excel worksheets, CSV, TXT, PBIX.
- Understand connecting to databases.
- Understand other forms of data.
- Understand data refresh.
- Understand and perform creating a new Power BI report.
- Understand and perform adding filters to a report.
- Understand and perform adding KPI’s to a report.
- Understand and perform creating a Power BI dashboard.
- Understand and perform pinning tiles.
- Understand sharing reports and dashboards.
- Understand Power BI Mobile.
We can only accept students into our classes whose tuition is being paid by an employer or sponsoring organization. Self-paying individuals cannot enroll.
Courseware (if a course has a Courseware) will be shipped to the address provided two weeks before the class starts. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid Courseware being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.