During this workshop, you will be introduced to and provided with guidance and instruction on the practical, efficient and effective use of the Microsoft Project 2013 client software. You will gain valuable insight through this course content and approach which are rich in tips, tricks, best practices, and how-tos.
Learn how to leverage Microsoft Project 2013 throughout the process of managing a project (or multiple projects with a master project file, as is the case with programs).
Develop initial forecasts quickly; elaborate on those forecasts during and throughout your projects execution phase; manage change; track and control your project commitments; communicate and report your projects delivery status and resource and requirements with ease and accuracy, and ensure continuous improvement by closing out your project by updating your templates to incorporate lessons learned, accordingly.
A 200-page course manual is provided that encapsulates and guides your training, consisting of 5 modules spanning over 20 detailed sections. Project files used in demonstrations are also included. Time is allotted for hands-on practice session which gives participants an opportunity to try, to explore, and to ask questions on the various topics covered. In addition, a 100-day access will be granted after your initial login to the on-line course.
This course prepares those interested in writing Microsoft 74-343 certification exam: "Managing Projects with Microsoft® Project 2013". In-class simulated practice exam questions are provided after each module to help participants evaluate their comfort and understanding.Certification:
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from KnowledgeHut with Credits (1 credit per hour of training).
This course is for you, if one or more of these apply:
- You want to learn how to use the latest Microsoft Project 2013 client software effectively.
- You are a Project management professional looking to improve your skill sets.
- You want to learn new tricks, tips, best practices, and how to effectively leverage this tool.
- You are interested in preparing for the Microsoft's 74-343 certification exam: "Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2013".
Project Management Professionals such as:
- Project Managers and Project Engineers
- Delivery Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Controllers and Project Planners
- Project Coordinators and Project Management Consultants
Information Systems (IS) and Technology managers