21 and older
Feeling stuck in an unfulfilling career path? Hungry for something better? We’re here to help you figure out what you want next out of your career!
The Career Pivot Fellowship
is an in-person, nights-and-weekends program for professionals who are ready to make a career change but need help figuring out exactly what comes next. We bring together a diverse community of courageous people and teach you how to design a career path that you’ll love. Unlike career coaching or other programs, we won’t just make you think about what you’d like to do next, we’ll help you actually test your potential career paths.
Figuring out what you want from your career takes time. That’s why the Fellowship takes place over 5 weeks, providing you with the structure and accountability you need to make real breakthroughs and leave with a clear path towards a new career that you’ll love!By the end of the Fellowship
And more specifically, you'll
- You’ll know exactly what you want to do next with your career and have the clarity and focus to pursue it!
- You’ll know how to use our proven career design process any time you need to make a career change.
- You’ll be a part of an inspirational community of supportive Fellows who can help you at any point along your journey!
The Career Pivot Fellowship is a serious commitment. We expect you to spend an addition 3-5 hours a week outside of our planned sessions working on career design homework assignments. The hard work will be worth it!
- Overcome limiting beliefs and get motivated to design a career you love
- Identify your values, strengths, and ambitions
- Define the characteristics of your ideal career
- Identify three exciting potential career paths
- Get introductions to organizations in your fields of interest
- Learn how to effectively test potential career paths to find the best fit for you
- Complete your first Test Project to try out one of your potential career paths
- Create an Action Plan for your next steps post Fellowship