18 and older
Have you heard about digital marketing but don’t know how to get started? Are you running digital marketing campaigns, but want to learn how other marketers have used online marketing and advertising tools? Do you want to better reach your customers with a relevant message that truly resonates through online channels?
This bootcamp is a concise overview of digital marketing that will get your marketing into shape. You'll learn new ways to promote your business and connect with customers using your website and digital channels.
In addition to a survey of key digital marketing concepts, the class covers how to build a digital marketing plan. You’ll learn how to execute this plan using many of the essential and cutting-edge digital advertising platforms, tools and analytics systems that entrepreneurs and digital marketers implement to help launch their online businesses, gain brand awareness, maximize customer engagement, generate online and offline conversions, and acquire customers.
- Marketing objective and key performance indicators (KPIs) to use when approaching marketing campaigns
- A digital marketing plan using case studies and insights into best practices, and will give you an application to your business, client, or employer
- The ability to articulate how the digital ad space auction systems work— including a background on ad auctions, pricing models, “do’s & don’ts” and trends
- An understanding of how search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) works, plus hands-on SEO keyword research and Google Ads training
- An understanding of how social media advertising works, plus hands-on Facebook/Instagram Ads training and a demo of LinkedIn Ads
- An understanding of the core functions and principles of digital marketing analytics, with an introduction to Google Analytics
- Laptop: Please be sure to have a laptop to use during the class exercises.
- Ad platforms: If you already have Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and/or LinkedIn Campaign Manager set up for your business, please be sure to bring your logins. If not, we will set you up during class.
- Questions: This workshop is tailored to meet the needs of each participant, so come ready with your burning digital marketing questions.
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.